This Dilation of a Line: Center on the Line assessment also includes:
Assessing progress is easy using a quick quiz focused on dilations with the center on the line! Geometry geniuses graph the images of points resulting from a dilation with a center point. Then, they must describe the relationship between the line and its image. The handy rubric is full of additional activities to further gauge their understanding.
- The resource makes a great exit ticket perfect for finishing out the day
- Prior knowledge of dilations, scale factors, and points is necessary to complete the task
- Provide each pupil with a straightedge
- Rubric contains strategies to overcome common mistakes and misconceptions
- Directions are written very concisely to ensure the class understands exactly what is expected