This Diffuse the Situation lesson plan also includes:
A scholar is wrongly accused of cheating on a test. How should he or she respond? Learners brainstorm ideas for diffusing a difficult situation. Next, they work in small groups to complete a conflict scenario role-play worksheet. As an extension, they write short stories or poems about the conflict from the worksheet.
- Have individuals design posters to demonstrate conflict resolution techniques
- Invite students to share their work from the creative writing extension activity
- Requires a free account to use the lesson
- Includes links to supportive resources
- Provides reflection questions for an optional wrap-up activity