Need some help teaching differential equations? Here's a perfect resource for you. An analysis of differential equations gives instructors a better understanding of the concept. The resource gives suggestions on how to incorporate multiple representations, graphing calculators, and consideration of domains when teaching differential equations.
- Use the resource to help plan a unit on differential equations
- A graphing calculator is necessary
- Scholars should be familiar with Newton's Law of Heating and Cooling
- Provides examples of AP® questions that assess the topic
- Includes programs for graphing calculators
- No actual lesson to use with learners