This Determining Fact, Opinion, and Bias lesson plan also includes:
Writing is never biased, right? Let your learners be the judge of that by teaching them how to identify fact, opinion, and bias in writing. Pupils mark up several example paragraphs and articles and consider the reliability of all texts.
10 Collections 663 Views 542 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Follow this plan with a persuasive writing assignment
- Apply these same skills to any number of other articles you may wish to study with your class
- Look in the materials for the articles mentioned in the lesson plan
- Comes with a detailed answer key that lists and shows each fact and opinion
- Provides plenty of practice and a high-interest topic (cell phones in schools)