This Describe the AA Similarity Theorem assessment also includes:
Assess the ability to apprehend AA. The short assessment determines whether class members understand the Angle-Angle Similarity Theorem. Pupils write the theorem and identify the assumptions and the conclusion within it. The scholars make the connection between similarity and transformations.
- Review the difference between rigid and nonrigid transformations
- Ask the class to include the properties of similar triangles
- The class should be familiar with transformations
- Includes instructional strategies based upon misconceptions
- Breaks down the concept into individual assessable skills