This Demonstrating Rotations assessment also includes:
Spin the quadrilateral about a point. Pupils trace a figure they can use to determine the image of a figure rotated about a point. They draw the resulting image and label its vertices.
6 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use a geometry software that shows the rotation as it happens
- Have classmates explain the differences between rotating about a point on the figure and a point not on the figure
- The class should be familiar with the direction of rotations
- Contains teacher support videos on asking questions to gather more information about learners' knowledge
- Includes instructional suggestions for different levels of understanding