This Democracy vs. Republic vs. Dictatorship lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Simulate the inner-workings of three different types of government with one activity. The class splits into three groups, and each group creates a Frisbee. The twist is that each group must behave like a certain type of government. Who will finish the fastest, and what does that say about types of governments? You can discuss this with your class and extend the plan with provided assignments.
- You'll want to be careful choosing your dictator
- Comes with directions for each type of governement to follow
- Instructions for building the Frisbee are included
- Questions for examining the photos are included, as are assignment ideas based on Bloom's Taxonomy and extension ideas