This Consumer Product Testing Experiment lesson plan also includes:
Project-based learning is featured in a lesson that has class groups using a variety of Google tools to conduct consumer product testing experiments. After deciding on a topic, groups formulate a question, select a target group, develop a survey, analyze their data, and create a presentation of their findings.
- At the onset of the unit, provide sample rubrics and have class members help design the evaluation tool
- A school or district must sign up for Google Classroom; it is not available on an individual basis
- Each class member must have an account
- The five-page packet includes detailed instructions, links to tutorials for the various Google tools, and links to related resources
- Although suggestions are included for how to assess the projects, no rubrics are included