This Constructions for Perpendicular Lines assessment also includes:
To what degree does the class understand perpendicular lines? Find out with this short and simple worksheet! Geometry scholars get the opportunity to show what they know about drawing lines and including points at different locations along their lines. The resource is great as a quiz, formative check, or homework assignment the choice is yours!
- To dig deeper, have the class explain their thought processes in answering each question
- Pupils should have prior knowledge of perpendicular lines
- Students need a compass and ruler to properly answer the questions
- The construction scenarios presented provide a perfect snapshot of their understanding
- Concise directions for each problem set the expectation for each learner
- The included rubric makes grading a snap!