This Constructions for Parallel Lines assessment also includes:
Looking for a formative check that's to the point? Let your learners show what they know on a two-question worksheet that assesses their knowledge of parallel lines. The resource and included rubric help you understand if their ideas are congruent with what you've taught.
- Question two requires the class to explain their answers for question one; offer bonus points for additional correct justifications!
- Completion times may vary among pupils
- Make sure each student has a ruler and compass to complete the assignment
- The worksheet comes complete with a grading rubric
- Short and sweet, the resource is perfect as a quiz or homework assignment
- Concise questions provide a quick insight into your scholars' thinking