Organize your thinking, research, and writing with a handy concept map. The graphic organizer starts from a central idea and branches out to facilitate broader thinking and application.
19 Views 21 Downloads
- Pass out on the first day of a research report to help learners get their information organized
- Have blank copies available during an informational writing project for class members to use as needed
- Map only branches out one level from the central idea
- Rectangles provide plenty of space to write longer quotes for evidence
- One-page format makes the resource easy to print and copy