Take a ride and have some fun with computer science. Scholars set up and conduct a carnival with a computer science theme. It has activities involving binary numbers, computer hardware, decryption, conditional statements, loops, algorithms, and more.
- Divide the computer science class into groups and have each group be responsible for a booth
- Resource suggests conducting the activity during the National Computer Science Education Week, which is the first week in December
- A large open space is necessary to set up the carnival
- Provides a variety of printable materials
- Lists links to additional resources for further study