This Compare Quadratic and Exponential Functions assessment also includes:
Determine which park had the greatest attendance and when. Pupils compare the attendance at two nature parks that are modeled by a quadratic and exponential function. Scholars determine the intervals of when each park had a greater attendance.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Challenge the class to determine if their answers would change if the functions were discrete
- Compare quadratic functions with linear functions
- The class should be familiar with exponential and quadratic functions
- Provides examples of individuals' work
- Includes instructional suggestions based upon misconceptions