The first animals to have muscles, nerves, mouths, and stomachs evolved into a diverse group of cnidarians. Individuals learn about the evolution of these anemones. A video shares how they catch prey and defend their habitat, as well as how they evolved into jellyfish.
- Research more about cnidarians' place on the Tree of Life
- Add all new vocabulary to science journals
- Video offers streaming or downloading
- Works well in a traditional or flipped classroom
- Shares video of never before seen animals, some so new they don't have names yet