This Clownfish & Sea Anemone worksheet also includes:
Tie some biology into your examination of relationships and friends. Two sea creatures take on symbolic meaning for this activity, which requires learners to read a short text and then examine the symbiotic relationship between the sea creatures and how this might relate to friendship in general.
- Supplement a unit on friendship with this resource
- The final question in particular could be used to inspire an essay prompt
- The final question is only given a few lines for response, but could be answered with pages of analysis; consider either making this into an essay prompt or provide a specific length requirement to limit responses
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Questions require higher-level thinking
- The text is provided