This Choosing Energy-Efficient Appliances activity & project also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
What makes this lesson stand out from others about our personal energy use is the myriad of high-quality materials that support it. Find clear images, well-designed worksheets, links to related websites, and a presentation rubric for the assigned small-group project. Also, pupils learn to read EnergyGuide labels on electric appliances. The lesson concludes with small groups presenting the solution to an assigned problem to the rest of the class.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Incorporates the practical experience of reading EnergyGuide labels
- Meets Common Core State Standards in speaking and listening
- Outstanding resources provided, increasing the value and engagement level of the lesson