This Choose Precise Words and Descriptive Details in Narrative Writing video also includes:
Narrative writing that shows rather than tells is more engaging for the reader. Help your young writers revise their fictional narratives to include stronger and more precise language with a video that focuses on creating images. The narrator demonstrates how to revise by picturing the scene and replacing her text with more descriptive details.
- While the demo only shows how to revise the beginning of a narrative, the narrator emphasizes revising the entire draft
- Class members can continue their revision in class with the aid of a teacher or peer
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- There are not any slides included
- Part of a narrative writing series