This Chemistry Practice Problems: Naming Chemical Compounds video also includes:
Your class will not want to miss this. They use practice problems to demonstrate the correct way of naming ionic compound mixtures, molecular compound mixtures, and acids. They view the video segment to assist with the completion of included practice problems.
- Hold a game of charades in the class and offer a prize to the winner
- Create a Jeopardy-style game and play it as a review for this unit
- Make certain all individuals have a copy of the periodic table to make naming compounds easier
- Includes supplemental materials to help complete the activity
- Step-by-step information helps break down complex concepts so all pupils can understand them