Have your emerging chemists been puzzled about how to correctly write a chemical equation? A short video segment describes the process in detail and discusses each piece of the chemical equation. Also, there is an additional lesson on the seven diatomic molecules to further stimulate young minds.
- Allow the class to collaborate with small groups and design their own chemical equations to present to peers
- Ensure each chemist is provided with an individual copy of the periodic table so proper equations may be written
- As with the other chemistry lessons in this series, this one is short and descriptive
- Helpful to any pupil requiring assistance with chemical equations
- A great enhancement tool to introduce the topic of chemical equations in a manner that engages all learning styles