This Chemical Equations activity also includes:
Allow the class to play the role of "mind reader" as they predict the products of single and double displacement reactions. They also categorize reactions according to each type and balance chemical equations using the conservation of matter principle. This is the fourth lesson in an 8-part series.
- Perform additional synthesis and double displacement reactions while learners predict the result and discuss
- Ensure proper cleanup is performed immediately after completion
- This is the fourth lesson in an eight-part series
- Integrates concepts of synthesis reactions, decomposition reactions, and single- and double-displacement reactions into one lesson
- First section of the activity reflects on a previous activity and can be confusing if students have not completed it
- The materials are not printable