This Character Connections graphic organizer also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Making connections with characters in literature is a great way to engage young children in reading. This task is made much easier with this Venn diagram template that asks young learners to compare and contrast themselves with a character they have read about.
- Allow children to choose their own character or assign a specific character, using the finished organizers as a starting point for a class discussion
- Graphic organizer is clearly labeled and includes explicit instructions
- Design of the organizer is ideal for making comparisons
- Scaffolding may be required to support younger students with identifying character traits