This Chapter 11 Teacher Guide and Student Log lesson plan also includes:
As part of their study of the subject of child labor and child abuse introduced by Francesco D’Adamo’s novel, Iqbal, class members examine two extended reading passages about individuals who champion the rights of kids.
21 Views 12 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Preview the extended reading passage to determine how to prepare your class members for the issues raised by the reading
- The 33-page packet is the 11th in a series of 24 resources designed as intervention materials for the special education classroom; however, many of the activities are appropriate for all learners
- The lesson follows routines and procedures established in the initial resources in the series
- The Frayer Model is used for the vocabulary exercises
- The packet includes the extended reading passages, templates for the vocabulary exercise, and prediction activities