This Carnival Day worksheet also includes:
Just take a part of the carnival. Using a carnival as a context, the assessment requires pupils to demonstrate their skill at adding and subtracting fractions with unlike denominators. Learners must determine the fractional amount of space left and create a snack mix. The assessment task is the third portion of a nine-part series.
- Ask individuals to share their pictures with the rest of the class
- Bring in ingredients for the trail mix activity and have class members create their individual snacks and label the ingredients
- Scholars need to know how to find common denominators
- Provides an answer key with a scoring guide
- Highlights the SBAC claim the item addresses