This Career and Work lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Different jobs require different skill sets and different types of intelligences. Help your class members prepare for the world of work with a series of activities and self-assessments that identify their interests and their talents.
125 Views 102 Downloads
- Have individuals research the skill set required for three jobs in which they have an interest
- Part of a series of life skills lessons designed for language learners, but appropriate for all classrooms
- The six-page resource includes notes for instructors, worksheets, types of intelligences tests, a detailed plan, and answer keys
- The resource presumes class members are aware of the theory of multiple intelligences