This Carbon Dioxide and Global Warming: What is the Evidence? lesson plan also includes:
China, the United States, Russia, India, and Japan each emit more than billion tons of carbon dioxide very year. The first installment in a series of five lessons investigates a myriad of data to relate carbon dioxide levels and global warming. Groups analyze graphs and data through discussions before answering questions. They then conduct an issue analysis using a provided tool.
- Break the lesson into chunks and then go over these sections so everyone has the correct information when moving forward
- Activity is best fit for eighth graders and above
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Materials needed for each group are simple: copies of the case study and the analysis tool
- Lesson provides an assessment with 14 questions—short answer, true and false, and multiple choice