This Camping Calculations assessment also includes:
At what angle should you pitch your tent? Given a diagram of a tent, pupils find the measure of a missing angle of the tent frame. Individuals use the properties of angles of polygons to determine the measure of two congruent angles in a pentagon.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Group individuals that solved the problem with different methods to share their thinking
- The class should know angle properties of polygons
- Scholars should be able to solve linear equations
- Describes common misconceptions at different levels
- Contains suggested questions to elicit understanding