This Cafeteria Function assessment also includes:
Functions are on the menu in an appetizing lesson. The short assessment leads class members to determine whether a function exists within a cafeteria menu. Scholars determine whether the food item is a function of the price or if the price is a function of the food item.
- Have the class devise functions that do not use numbers
- Lead a discussion to ensure class members understand functions, not some trick to determine if something is a function
- Learners should know the difference between relations and functions
- Contains examples of pupil work
- Provides instructional suggestions for struggling individuals