This Bisecting a Segment and an Angle assessment also includes:
Scholars demonstrate how to split figures in half. Given a line segment and an angle, pupils construct the bisectors of each figure. They finish by providing explanations on the importance of different steps in each construction.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Designed
- Lead a discussion on how the constructions result from congruent triangles
- Have individuals write out the steps for the constructions in the form of directions to a fellow classmate that missed the instruction
- Provide a compass and straight edge to each individual
- Includes a video demonstrating questioning to gain further information
- Describes common errors for the problems