A genetics presentation covers biotechnology, including genetic engineering and the many implications that stem from those discoveries. It includes topics such as cloning, genetically modified plants and their effects, genetically modified animals and their long-term impacts, and stem cell research. It details the four stages of a genetic engineering experiment as well. This is the 11th presentation in a series of 28.
- Debate whether genetically modified foods should be labeled
- Discuss the ethics of stem cell research
- Presentation best fits as an introduction to biotechnology, genetic engineering, cloning, and genetically modified plants and animals
- The 11th presentation in a series of 28
- Includes detailed diagrams
- Highlights vocabulary throughout the resource
- Does not include any student interaction as an attention check