How do scientists discover differences in ecosystems around the world? An informative presentation explores the biomes of the world such as the tropical rainforest, desert, tundra, and more. Scholars learn about the climate, animals, and plants that make each of the biomes unique and discover how the earth is changing with a discussion of the threats affecting each biome.
- Assess knowledge using exit ticket activities and review questions at the end of the presentation
- Extend learning by assigning biomes for individual or small group research projects
- Part six in a series of 11 Environmental Science PowerPoints
- Presentation works as a series or as a standalone resource
- Works well in a variety of science content areas
- Contains relevant images and examples for engaging students in discussion