Animals, including humans, tend to live in specific biomes based on their adaptations and preferences. An in-depth presentation covers more than 10 different biomes and the factors impacting each as a habitat. Then, it focuses on dangers such as climate change, extinction, and resource mining to the entire planet.
- Ask the class to add all new vocabulary in science journals
- Discuss what biomes occur near your school
- Relies on prior knowledge of habitats, plants, and animals
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes many photographs of each biome
- Discusses both land and aquatic biomes