Most animals follow a bilateral body plan. The Shape of Life series presents a short video on why this body plan survived across so many different species. The narrator explains the benefits of symmetry, stereo senses, and more. High-definition enhances the impact of each statement.
- Challenge pupils to create a bilateral piece of art
- Assumes prior knowledge of symmetry
- Lets instructors stream, download, and share the resource
- Highlights vocabulary throughout
- Requires very little class time