This Before, During, and After Reading Activities lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Address a multitude of skills with a series of nonfiction reading graphic organizers. From making predictions and accessing prior knowledge to think-pair-share and retelling information, the activities are a solid addition to any nonfiction reading exercise.
- Use worksheets that are most relevant to your curriculum
- Assign the worksheets for extra practice
- Some worksheets contain color that may not print well in black and white
- Variety of skills carry over into science, math, health, and other textbook-based classes