This Be a C.R.I.T.I.C lesson plan also includes:
Is it possible to teach someone to think? Find out using a thought-provoking resource! Scholars learn specific steps to employ to make them better critical thinkers. They analyze materials from stakeholders by carrying out a strategic-thinking process called C.R.I.T.I.C.
- Extend the activity by asking pupils how they plan to apply the technique in everyday life
- Search for additional techniques and reading comprehension advertisement activities for additional practice
- Requires pamphlets, advertisements, posters, etc.
- Learners work in groups; change the classroom setup if necessary
- Provides an example for reference
- Lists numbered steps
- Does not include any written work to formalize the process—it's discussion only