This Balancing Chemical Equations presentation also includes:
Balancing equations means conserving mass; use the presentation to help learners practice this concept. The resource includes 56 equations for your class to practice balancing. Scholars focus on one reaction type at a time. Groups of reactions include combustion, synthesis, single replacement, double replacement, and decomposition.
- Create a guided notes document and use examples as guided practice
- Review the different types of reactions prior to beginning the presentation
- Follows directly from the previous lesson in the series and builds on those concepts
- Provides a nice selection of equations to choose from and include as independent practice if desired
- Does not include any instruction with balancing equations or teacher notes to guide instruction