Middle school is a time of many changes and developments. Have your class reflect on their personalities during this tumultuous time with a portfolio full of autobiographical writing prompts. Kids write about the way they feel now, their families, the timelines of their lives, and their hopes and plans for the future.
- Assign the writing prompts periodically throughout the year, culminating in a finished portfolio by the end of the year
- Have kids complete some of the assignments at the beginning of the year, and then write the others at the end of the year to chronicle how much they have changed
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides a great run-through and explanation of the project in the first few pages
- Worksheets are all-inclusive with all kinds of families and life places, blank family trees, and graphic organizers for kids who were adopted