Are we alone in space or is there life on another planet? This question is the key to astrobiology. The video explains the many types of scientists working to answer the question and divides them into two groups. Then it focuses on what we know and where we go from here.
- Discuss where we should look for life and what we should define as life
- Stress the importance of many different people working together on different pieces of the same puzzle
- Be aware that YouTube comments are open to the public
- Contains cross-disciplinary connections to many branches of science
- Engaging content holds learners' attention