This As You Like It: Study Guide activity & project also includes:
What do you get when you combine unrequited love with disguised characters in an enchanted forest? Shakespeare's hilarious As You Like It! Pupils consider multiple perspectives through creative writing. Learners also write love letters from the perspective of characters in the play.
- Have scholars work in small groups to write and perform an alternate ending to the play
- Ask individuals to write poems in iambic pentameter
- Designed for patrons of the Orlando Shakespeare Theater, but the resource is useful for anyone familiar with the play
- Includes four discussion questions that encourage self-reflection
- Provides sample test questions
- Contains a few grammatical errors