Hand out a reference sheet that explains the difference between an indefinite and definite article. Additionally, it provides positive and negative, singular and plural, and countable and non-countable examples of each.
9 Views 10 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Print and copy the handouts side by side; give one copy to each student for reference throughout instruction
- Have learners create their own cartoons using indefinite and definite articles with BitStrips
- Best used as an introduction and handout for teaching indefinite and definite articles
- Clear and easy to read
- Downloads as an editable document
- Does not offer any type of instruction for teachers