This Art: Animation lesson plan also includes:
Cartooning is so much easier with computers. Young computer scientists create animations using the Scratch programming language. In doing so, they learn about the forever, wait, and multiple costumes code blocks.
4 Views 5 Downloads
- Invite a cartoonist or illustrator to give a presentation to the class
- Bring in examples of animations to show the class as examples
- This is the second of an eight-installment Google CS Art unit; pupils should already have login information for the club site
- Provides a pacing guide to keep learners on track
- Gives suggestions for class procedures