This Area and Circumference 2 assessment also includes:
Use scale factors to find areas of circles. Pupils delve deeper into the informal argument for the formula of the area of a circle. The scholars show the relationships of areas of similar polygons also holds true for circles.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Conduct a review of the scale factors of similar polygons
- Group individuals that display similar misunderstandings for further instruction
- Assumes the completion of the first resource in the series
- Provides examples of work
- Includes questions to ask to elicit further understanding