This Are We Saturated Yet? lab resource also includes:
Solve the mystery of saturation! Young scholars experiment with the saturation point of a specific solution. They then consider the influence of heat on the solution's saturation point as think critically about their data to answer lab questions.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Use different solutes and have groups compare their results
- Create a graphic organizer to record vocabulary and examples related to solutions
- Prepare materials prior to using the activity in class
- Provides background information important for the activity
- Includes questions to help learners make conclusions