Have you ever been bullied? Have you ever been a bully? Teach middle schoolers about the varied and subtle ways a person can experience bullying with a questionnaire and discussion questions.
57 Views 43 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have class members write a narrative story about a bullying incident, either fictional or based on real life
- Assign the worksheet for homework the night before a discussion on bullying
- Connect to a book or short story that addresses bullying
- Consider eliminating the third page or modifying it, as the sample insults could be sensitive for some learners and the responses are awkwardly phrased
- Questions provide a maybe option, allowing learners to join in discussion about their opinions
- Versatile for use in different class contexts