This Animation: Side Scroller lesson plan also includes:
Scroll through the resource, and you'll likely want to use it. Young computer game enthusiasts create a side scroller game using Scratch block-based coding. They must apply the concept of nested conditionals in their computer codes to complete the lesson.
- Provide time for scholars to share their games with others
- Ffth of eight installments in the CS First Animations series
- It is helpful if learners have previous knowledge of conditionals
- Provides an example project to peruse
- Video tutorial guides pupils through each process