This Animation: Parallax lesson plan also includes:
Prepare to ponder parallax. The fourth of eight parts in the CS First Animations unit teaches scholars about local and global variables in computer coding. Using this knowledge, they develop a program where background objects move to create a parallax scrolling animation.
- Have the class research different applications of parallax
- Learners should be familiar with loops, conditionals, and events in computer coding
- Knowledge of Scratch is a must
- Includes suggested pacing guide to keep the class on task
- Provides some question prompts for discussion