This Animation: Hangout lesson plan also includes:
Come hang out and talk about coding. Scholars use Scratch block-based coding to create an animation with dialogues as the main focus. They learn to use different code blocks to have two sprites (characters) carry on a conversation.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Collaborate with an English teacher for the lesson
- Sixth of eight parts in the CS First Animation unit, the activity incorporates concepts from previous lessons
- Each learner needs a set of headphones
- Lists thorough instructions for both instructors and pupils
- Promotes creativity and individuality