This Ancient Egypt Thematic Unit unit also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
This incredible resource for social studies teachers includes materials to support a dynamic 10-day unit on Ancient Egypt, from basic geographic features and culture to mummification, hieroglyphics, and art and architecture.
2 Collections 456 Views 302 Downloads
- It would be beneficial to support the activities listed in this resource with some traditional primary and secondary source readings
- Well organized and scaffolded series of lessons
- Several cross-curricular activities and considerations
- Hyperlinks do not work; instructor will need to locate several materials included throughout resource