This Analyze a Table to Determine Find Proportional Relationships video also includes:
Proportions are a key concept in algebra that your learners are introduced to in a lesson with guided practice. They watch how fractions are compared to one another and either share the same multiplication value or not. After the lesson the resource includes a guided practice where learners can solve on their own before seeing the answer.
- Assign the lesson using Google Classroom
- Doesn't solve the initial question being asked; have the class solve the problem after the lesson
- Link prompts you to create a free login to access the videos
- The resource is broken up into two parts: a lesson and guided practice
- Goes from regular fractions to improper without mentioning that it does not affect the proportion