This An Inventory of My Traits lesson plan also includes:
Which traits are more prevalent in a population? Learners explore their physical features and determine how their traits relate to those of their classmates. They compile data in bar graphs and analyze similarities and differences with group discussion.
- Use a math extension activity to support learning about data analysis and converting fractions to percentages
- Have scholars poll their friends and families to determine their traits
- Pupils must know how to construct bar graphs for the activity
- First of eight parts in the Introduction to Heredity unit
- Contains both science and math applications
- Provides great student worksheets in both English and Spanish