This All about the Bubbles activity also includes:
Is it possible to make a rectangular bubble? Learners consider this and several other questions as they experiment with the shape, size, and color of bubbles. They connect their learning to the chemistry of hydrophobic and hydrophilic particles.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Bring in different-sized balls for pupils to compare surface areas prior to the investigation
- Have individuals write a conclusion paragraph to explain the different properties of the soap and water following the activity
- Discuss safety precautions for working with chemicals
- Emphasizes key scientific vocabulary and concepts throughout
- Provides scientific explanations for observed phenomena